If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk.
Marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. The ideal candidate should be experienced in developing and executing marketing campaigns. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy
- Interacting with customers and dealing with their enquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
The wage is based on experience, the more you have, the better you get paid!
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide regular employment contracts. Qualified candidates will be contacted through e-mail for more inquiries
- Rruga/Zona Muzeu i Deshmoreve, Durres
- Language anglisht