Shero Commerce, a full-service, global eCommerce agency, is looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our team.
Experience with WordPress is a must; experience with Magento or other CMS technologies is a major bonus.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality front-end solutions that meet business requirements, on time and within budget
- Work collaboratively with design, development, management, & QA teams
- Work on multiple projects
- Troubleshoot front-end issues & provide rapid solutions
- Follow best practices & coding standards
- Communicate progress, timelines, & deliverables; give updates in Standups & other meetings
- Participate in Shero mentoring, skill-sharing, & Code Clubs
- Contribute to improvements to Shero development
- Other duties as needed
- Experience with WordPress (this is a must!)
- Experience with:
- HTM5L, CSS3, XML, cross-browser support, & mobile/responsive development
- CSS frameworks & pre-processors (like SASS & LESS)
- CSS frameworks such as LESS/SASS
- Modern frameworks like ReactJS, NextJS, NodeJS or VueJS
- UI/UX principles
- Familiarity with:
- The ability to:
- Produce clean, well-documented, & standards-compliant code, with an eye toward performance optimization
- Identify issues, errors, & bottlenecks, and provide solutions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is responsible and ambitious, with high goals for yourself.
- Is a curious constant learner. You get a kick out of challenging your own thinking.
- Knows when to defend and when to be flexible.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly flexible environment. You like plenty of variety and complexity in your work.
- Prefers a team-oriented environment (think orchestra, not the rock star).
Not Required but Major Bonuses:
- Experience with:
- Other common frameworks (like Magento, Shopify, etc.)
- PWA & headless frontend approaches
- SEO/SEM best practices
- Agile development
- Jira & the Atlassian suite
- Industry-standard design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- NodeJS or other web server-side technologies
This role is open to candidates from any location. All team members get the following:
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation Days, Sick Days, & Public Holidays, with options for floating cultural & religious holidays
- An additional paid week off between Christmas & New Year’s Day
- Emphasis on professional growth, including paid certifications
- Multicultural team atmosphere, with an emphasis on including and supporting diverse backgrounds and lifestyles
What does Shero offer? What does our team love about working here?
- Limitless room to grow, the way YOU want to. E-Commerce is exploding and Shero is growing quickly. We hire ambitious, curious people who like to challenge themselves. Whether you want to lead a tech team or become a go-to industry expert, we have a place for you at all stages of your career.
- Support to achieve your goals. Our people love to innovate, and we have the processes in place to support them. You’ll learn new skills & technologies regularly. With programs like weekly Code Clubs, we actively promote peer learning. We reinvent areas of business constantly (ask us about our AWS & Alexa Voice projects!), and we have the engineering and architectural background to do it well.
- A no-reins, true software engineering approach. We practice behavior-driven development, true Agile, and self-organization.
- If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position please send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience