E2 Partners Group Albania, on behalf of its one the biggest client in Bank system, is looking for motivated candidates to join an amazing team in the position SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR.
Main Job Purpose:
Internal Audit function provides an independent, objective assurance and advisory activity designed to add value and improve the Bank’s operations. It helps the Bank’s management to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systemic approach to assess and improve the effectiveness of the governance, risk management and of the internal control framework.
- Methodically and systematically carrying out audit actions, maintaining comprehensive records and completing the necessary tasks in accordance with the Internal Audit procedures.
- Organizing the audit work, preparing the working papers, documenting all the findings, and issuing the respective deliverable and reports to the Team Leader/ Head of Internal Audit.
- Preparing complete, concise and orderly working papers, ensuring that they meet the required internal audit standards.
- Recommending and following up the resolution of all issues identified during the audits.
- Testing the operational systems that are critical for the effective functioning of the Bank.
- Ensuring the compliance with current internal/ external policies and procedures.
- Promptly notifying the Team Leader/ Head of Internal Audit of any unusual or unexpected issues that may affect the scope of the audit mission or the audit report.
Prerequisites to apply:
- Experience in the audit field or in the internal controls in the financial services industry or its supervision
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Access etc)
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive listener
- Planning/structured skills
- Know-how of the banking business activities and operations
- Continuous learner
We look forward to receive your application: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR”.
Your application must contain an updated CV and a letter of motivation for the relevant position.
You will be contacted by the E2 Partners team if you are selected to continue with the interview process.
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes,
based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008
- Rruga/Zona TIRANE
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience