E2 Partners Group Albania, on behalf of its client,is looking for motivated candidates to join an amazing team in the position Sales Representative-Chemicals.
- Prepares annual plan of sales and visits and aligns it with the sales manager and sales targets of the company
- Prepares annual plan of client’s visits aligns it with the sales manager
- Undertakes activities and actions to meet the annual plan objectives
- Regular visits of the clients
- Segmentation of clients on groups based on potential sales and current revenues
- Increase of the company’s market share
- Identifies the potentials for growth of the company
- Sales of the product portfolio with a focus on key strategic products
- Prepares reports on sales and presentations for clients
- Promotes and sales of products while taking care of profit margin
- Maintain low level of receivables
- Makes agreement with clients on the price, payment and delivery conditions.
- Organizes training for the clients, workshop and thematic meetings
- Makes plan of the visits and keeps records for the information from the visits and in general about the market
- Provides information on the competition and market insights
- Deals with client’s feedback and improves it.
- In coordination with the sales manager, performs other activities necessary for the sales.
- Responsible for level of sales, client’s feedback and profit margin
- Responsible for implementation of Organizational codes of conduct and principles.
Main job responsibilities: Promotion and sales of the chemicals portfolio to the existing, potential and new clients and establish long term business relations.
Qualification for the job position: Bachelor of (pharmacy, technology, chemistry, biology/biochemistry, medical doctor or veterinary medicine doctor).
We look forward to receive your application: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “SALES REPRESENTATIVE”.
Your application must contain an updated CV and a letter of motivation for the relevant position.
You will be contacted by the E2 Partners team if you are selected to continue with the interview process.
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes,
based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008
- Rruga/Zona TIRANE
- Tel/Mob 0697050551
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience