Shero Albania is looking for a candidate that will be responsible for QA testing across their Magento eCommerce clients.
Please note, the successful candidate must be able to work 100% onsite at our offices in Tirana.
- To work with product and project managers and commercial stakeholders to define business requirements and QA plan
- To record and manage automated testing platforms. SauceLabs, GhostInspector etc.
- To develop test cases, test plans, and scenarios, actively working to continually improve test design and coverage
- To find and raise issues, providing a clear and accurate description of each bug found
- To manage the QA, test, and release process for projects
- To manage the flow of issue/bug reporting with internal teams and third-party development partners
- To ensure QA work is completed to a high standard, on time, and within budget.
- Perfect written and spoken in the English language.
- Extensive demonstrable experience of QA and testing, preferably on eCommerce websites.
- Possess a solid understanding and experience of different testing techniques including functional testing, domain testing, and risk testing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to generate abstract test scenarios from acceptance criteria
- Software testing experience working in an agile team
- A passion for finding bugs through exploratory testing
- Strong problem solving, analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and capable of identifying and resolving issues
- Motivated team player, flexible, proactive, good attitude, and responsive
- Self manage the backlog of bugs and workload
Would be a bonus:
- Coding experience HTML/CSS
- Experience on automated testing platforms
- eCommerce or Magento experience in general
Competitive compensation based on experience and skills.
Opportunities for professional development and certification.
Participation in seminars, training, and conferences.
Paid vacation and sick leave.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position please send your CV to email@example.com.