Shero Commerce, a full-service, global eCommerce agency, is looking for an experienced back end developer who gets excited about solving varied and complex technical problems.
With offices in New York, London, and Tirana, we have an international team of eCommerce experts from around the world.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has working knowledge of Magento & AWS.
- Has proven experience of past work & results.
- Is responsible and ambitious, with high goals for yourself.
- Is curious and a constant learner. You get a kick out of challenging your own thinking.
- Knows when to defend and when to be flexible.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly flexible environment. You like plenty of variety and complexity in your work.
- Prefers a team-oriented environment (think orchestra, not rock star).
- Location: Tirana, Albania
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality back end solutions that meet business requirements, on time and within budget
- Work collaboratively with design, development, management, & QA teams
- Work on multiple projects
- Troubleshoot back end issues & provide rapid solutions
- Follow best practices & coding standards
- Communicate progress, timelines, & deliverables; give updates & collaborate in Standups & other meetings
- Participate in Shero mentoring, skillsharing, & Code Clubs
- Contribute to improvements to Shero development
- Other duties as needed
- Professional experience on a development team. This is not an entry-level position.
- Experience with:
- Magento or other PHP based ecommerce frameworks
- PHP (Bonus points for being familiar with PHP 8)
- OOP / Design Patterns / Code architecture
- Basic devops skills for LAMP
- Software architecture
- Best practices within Code quality, Performance, Security and Maintainability.
- Profiling, stress testing & performance tuning
- Unit testing with PHP, and ideally TDD
- Understanding of behavior-driven development
- The ability to:
- Produce clean, well-documented, & standards-compliant code, with an eye toward performance optimization
- Identify issues, errors, & bottlenecks, and provide solutions
Not Required but Major Bonuses:
- Experience with:
- Agile development
- Other common CMS and frameworks (e.g BigCommerce, Shopify, WordPress, etc.)
- AWS Cloud Hosting (EC2/RDS and other technologies)
- SEO/SEM best practices
Send the CV on the link below: https://apply.workable.com/sherocommerce/j/3D3CBAE17F/apply
- Rruga/Zona tirane
- Language anglisht, shqip
- Experience Level me eksperience