Shero Albania is looking for a candidate that will be responsible for QA Testing across their Magento eCommerce clients.
Please note, the successful candidate must be able to work 100% onsite on our offices in Tirana.
- To lead our team of QA testers & grow the internal processes, workflows, etc.
- To ensure all Shero QA work is completed to a high standard, on time, and within budget.
- To work with account & project managers and clients to define business requirements and QA plan
- To record and manage automated testing platforms (SauceLabs, GhostInspector, etc.)
- To develop test cases, test plans, and scenarios, actively working to continually improve test design and coverage
- To find and raise issues, providing a clear and accurate description of each bug found
- To manage the QA, test, and release process for projects
- To manage the flow of issue/bug reporting with internal teams and third-party development partners
- Location: Tirana, Albania (Kompleksi Kika 2, Hyrja 9, Komuna Parisit, Tirane)
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Can speak and write in perfect English.
- Has extensive proven experience of QA and testing, preferably on eCommerce websites.
- Has experience leading & developing QA teams.
- Has a solid understanding and experience of different testing techniques, including functional testing, domain testing, and risk testing.
- Shows excellent attention to detail
- Can generate abstract test scenarios from acceptance criteria.
- Has experience with software testing in an agile team.
- Loves finding bugs through exploratory testing.
- Has strong problem solving, analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Is able to work independently to identify and resolve issues.
- Is a motivated team player. You’re flexible, proactive, responsive, and you have positive attitude.
- Can self-manage the backlog of bugs and workload.
- Paid Time Off, including Annual Leave/Vacation Days, Sick Days, & Public Holidays
- Additional paid week off between Christmas & New Years Day
- Emphasis on professional growth, including regular training, Code Clubs, skill sharing, and paid certifications
- Multicultural team atmosphere, with an emphasis on including and supporting diverse backgrounds and lifestyles
Why Shero? What does Shero offer?
- Support to achieve your goals. We provide training in new skills & technologies, and actively promote peer learning through Code Clubs and skill guilds. We reinvent areas of business constantly (ask us about our AWS & Alexa Voice projects!), and we have the engineering and architectural background to do it well. Simply put, we have the processes in place to support innovative people.
- Limitless room to grow, the way YOU want to. Ecommerce is exploding and Shero is growing quickly. Whether you want to lead a tech team or become a go-to industry expert, we have a place for you at all stages of your career.
- A no-reins, true software engineering approach. We practice behavior-driven development, true Agile, and self-organization.
- Organic diversity & genuine inclusion. Our team represents a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives. In fact, our co-founders come from different cultures, so it’s been in our team DNA from Day 1. We go the extra mile to make sure our policies and benefits are flexible, and our compensation is fair and competitive.
Send your CV to the link below https://apply.workable.com/sherocommerce/j/2C9A927209/
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience