Alumil Albania, headquartered on the Tirana-Durres Highway, 7th km, has been operating in Albania since 2004 and is one of the largest companies for the production and retail and wholesale of aluminum products in the Albanian market.
Alumil Albania is part of ALUMIL S.A. headquartered in Thessaloniki-Greece which is the largest privately owned aluminum extruding group in South East Europe in terms of production capacity, for complete aluminum profile systems. For its needs, the company seeks to hire experienced employee in the following position:
Production (Extrusion) Supervisor
- Follows and controls every day the implementation of the production program according to the existing procedures and standards and undertakes corrective actions when required.
- Checks every day the products of the previous day, records the deviations that may have occurred from those predicted, follows, and coordinates the actions for a better production for the current day as well as the next one (after receiving the production tasks from the person in charge of production programming).
- Supervises and ensures the transmission of all information for a better production, from the foremen to the press operator and other employees of the press sector as well as the maintenance and recording of all information necessary for the production and quality of the press sector.
- Records the problems that may have presses and dies which may affect the productivity of the press as well as the quality of the profiles produced.
- Organizes regular meetings with the foremen to assess the press staff as well as makes proposals for the improvement of the press production.
- Records and informs the training needs of existing staff and takes care of training programs.
- Collaborates with the workers in charge on the possibility of changing the job of the press staff for their training in terms of all jobs in this sector.
- Collaborates with the Die correction sector to have the best possible state of matrices in operation, to increase their productivity, follows the problems that may be repeated in their operation and makes a good information for the Die correction sector by you giving them samples from the production as well as making suggestions to matrix repairers for a better repair of frequently repeated matrices.
- Control of records of production instructions and positions for quality control in cooperation with the Quality Control sector (K.C.) in accordance with the technical requirements of new products.
- Transmit production remarks to Quality Controllers for further action (eg selection).
- Collaborates with the K.C. to continue or stop the production of any profile in case of any quality problems or in case or not to maintain the specific technical requirements that a particular client may have.
- Checking the records by the foremen and the press operators for remarks or defects for the press or equipment / machinery related to its production and the transmission of the above information to the head of the maintenance sector.
- Assess and implement the defect correction process in cooperation with the Head of the Maintenance Sector
- Cooperates with the head of the Maintenance Sector, as well as makes proposals for the improvement of production conditions as well as the implementation of technical solutions for the improvement of production as well as the production of profiles with special technical requirements (eg special alloys, characteristics special mechanical etc.).
-University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
-Experience as supervisor in production units will be an advantage
-Communication, negotiating, customer oriented
-Organizing and coordinating skills
-Good knowledge of English Language
-Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are interested, send your CV in English until 30-09-2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying the job position for which you are applying for.
Note that, only applicants, who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria, will be contacted.
Your personal data, which are sent voluntary as a response to this job vacancy announcement, are collected and processed, manually and/or electronically, by Alumil Albania, in order to evaluate your compatibility with this job vacancy, are accessed only by authorized persons of the Company and will be stored until the finalization of the candidate selection process. The subjects of personal data can exercise their rights as provided by Law No. 9887, dated on 10/03/2008 “For the Personal Data Protection”, amended, to Alumil Albania, as well as at the Commissioner for the Right of Information and Protection of Personal Data.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience