Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses select the right staff. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
Job position: IT Technician
Contract Terms: Indefinite
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Summary: We are looking for a professional, flexible and confident IT Technician with outstanding organizational skills to join the fantastic team of our Client, one of the most significant and successful
leaders in hospitality.
Job Purpose: The primary role for this job position is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on our business sustainability.
Job Requirement and Functions:
• 1st and 2nd level support for clients and servers
• Management of clients, servers and network
• Installation of software on PCs, notebooks and servers
• Building networks
• Responsibility for IT administration
• Responsibility for the administration of the Windows Server
• Responsibility for organizing and managing the entire network topology
• Responsibility for the calculation and purchase of new purchases (hardware)
• Joint responsibility for the system changeover
• Training of IT employees
• Handling of internal correspondence
• Strict compliance with the GDPR guidelines and ongoing monitoring in this regard, ongoing and independent collection of current market standards/norms/requirements (changes in the law, new regulations…) as well as ongoing information and coordination with the direct superior
• Continuous optimization of all hardware warning systems in the company
• Jointly responsible for the coordination and ongoing maintenance of the entire video surveillance system in the company
• Ensuring the W-LAN network in the company both internally and externally
• Management of the mobile phone hardware including ongoing price negotiations and timely adaptation
• Monitoring and optimization of all interfaces in the company (system-technical)
• Prompt IT Management
• Maintenance and care of the entire IT software and hardware on an ongoing basis
• Contribute to budget creation
• Ongoing monitoring of the costs incurred in the IT area and reporting to Financial Controller and Management.
• Telephone readiness in emergencies and corresponding assistance in this regard also outside the regular working hours on site
• Completion of basic administrative tasks (filing, telephone contact, appointment coordination)
• Mastery of the software used in the department (operating systems, office applications, hotel software)
• Knowledge of virtualization HyperV and VMware (Esxi)
• Overview of the overall work processes within the department as well as cross-departmental processes if necessary
• Very good Command of English languages.
Other Skill Required:
• Excellent organizational skills and presentation skills.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Honesty and integrity
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV and Motivation Letter before 20.05.2023 through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data.”
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration will be contacted.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience