Are you passionate about emerging technologies?
Would you like to be part of the latest innovations in the Automotive industry?
Then step forward and discover KINETON Albania!
Kineton delivers intelligent solutions for the automotive industry and helps automobile makers in enhancing consumer experience through innovations in various aspects of a vehicle.
For our office in Tirana we are looking for talented and motivated graduates in Automation, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Electronics, or Electrical Engineering to join our Automotive sector.
You will start your career as part of Kineton Academy, a specific on-the-job training program designed to provide you with new skills and professional knowledge on the V-Cycle development process.
With the support of a qualified team of specialists you will quickly acquire the needed expertise to successfully develop automotive systems and subsystems for our clients.
You will develop your knowledge on the V-Cycle, one of the widely used software development processes in the Automotive industry, and more specifically you will focus on the following activities:
· Validation & Verification – The Automotive industry requires that the software development process must comply with regulatory standards to minimize the risk of failure.
In this context, a well-designed testing phase is of key importance.
Kineton provides testing expertise on the main technologies available on the market, ranging from internal combustion engines to electric engines,
including emerging ECU applications like advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and Infotainment systems.
· Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) testing – HIL testing is a crucial part of the modern automotive software development process because not only facilitates ECUs development but also minimizes cost and time to market.
Kineton provides highly reliable HIL testing services combining configurable I/O interfaces, customizable software, and a realistic test environment that contains all of the relevant vehicle components.
Our solutions include simulation models where vehicle dynamics are respected and span multiple simulation system vendors such as dSPACE, Vector, National Instruments and Mathworks.
· knowledge of Electrical Engineering, Digital and Analog Electronics;
· knowledge of Electrical Machines and Automatic Controls;
· knowledge of languages: Matlab, Simulink, C/C++.
Will also be positively evaluated:
· strong team working orientation and good problem-solving skills;
· strong motivation;
· good knowledge of the English language;
· availability to travel and transfers.
APPLY and tell us your idea of “difference” and technological future.
Work location: TIRANA, Albania.
Kineton – Shape your future
We are always looking for talented people to strengthen our teams, we offer placement in an inclusive, collaborative and rewarding environment.
We assist customers in the creation, development and validation of products, providing innovative solutions in the main technological sectors such as Media IT & Telco, Vechicle Technology, IoCars & Digital Services, R&D, Aerospace, Gaming, Big Data & Machine Learning.
Kineton provides its customers with innovation, experience and expertise through a targeted quality offering.
Imagine a company that is always by your side. Whose greatest strength is in every person it employs.
It looks to the future. It lives and breathes technology. This is Kineton.
Tel: +355 69 849 7106
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience