Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe.
From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design amazing customer experiences.
We are looking to recruit for a Social Media Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience leveraging social media to build brands, grow communities, and generate engagement and advocacy.
As a champion of the social media plan and community manager, you will implement tactics to effectively and authentically connect with key audiences while ensuring quality and consistency in our brand voice.
- Drive strategy and execution of brand marketing initiatives through content storytelling, ensuring a consistent brand message across multiple consumer touch points including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
- Provide input on content and brand strategy for social across multiple initiatives and deliverables, and across multiple channels to meet and/or exceed metric targets including engagement, follower growth, impressions, reach, traffic, revenue, etc.
- Implement audience and community strategy on how to generate awareness and engagement
- Identify new trends to spark new innovative content development for organic platform growth
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos)
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- 3+ years of experience in social media strategy planning, goal setting, and implementation
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity using data to adjust and optimize strategy and activations for community-facing channels, and report and communicate channel performance results.
- Excellent collaboration, copywriting, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Hands on experience in content management
Benefits that we offer:
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- Four weeks of Holidays per year (plus Public Holidays)
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the job title you are applying.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.