On behalf of a development organization in Albania, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Gender and Social Inclusion Expert. The organization is implementing a project which goal is to contribute to economic growth and increase youth employment opportunities in Albania.
Main job purpose:
To contribute with technical expertise in mainstreaming Gender and Social Inclusion (GSI) into the project interventions and to ensure that GSI actions are compliant with the project goal and methodology. Providing coaching advice and support to all team members representing project in different events, where is GSI related.
- Design and update the strategy for GSI.
- Support respective management staff in the organisation to implement the strategy for gender and social inclusion in all interventions.
- Lead and conduct necessary research and analysis for intervention design and support Intervention managers to implement them from GSI perspective.
- Provide guidance and train other staff members and/or partners related to GSI aspects.
- Contribute to planning GSI yearly activities reflected in the YPO (Yearly plan of operation)
- Contribute to drafting ToRs in all project interventions by assuring GSI aspects are considered.
- Contribute in setting targets for GSI.
- Support to monitor and manage interventions & impact from GSI perspective.
- Propose innovative ideas of GSI mainstreaming that could contribute to the achievement of the project goal.
- Support Communication Officer in reflecting GSI aspects in various products and activities.
- Communication with stakeholders for related GSI issues, supporting other staff members in related talks/meetings.
- Contribute in compiling and reviewing of project documents and reports.
- University degree: BA or MA in science, economics or social sciences
- 3-5 years of working on gender and social inclusion related issues
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving GSI initiatives
- Experience in technical advice/support as well coaching
- Ambitious and creative self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a larger team
- Ability to write technical documents in English
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Work based in Tirana with frequent field visits;
- Working in a challenging and innovative environment;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Very good working conditions;
- Monthly salary: 170,000-200,000 ALL Gross depending on candidate experience
- The starting date for this position would be no later than November 2021
- Work duration: 3 Years
All interested applicants are kindly asked to send their application composed of: Letter of motivation, CV and 3 references or contacts for recent job references, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 September 2021. All applications will be treated with high confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience