E2 Partners Group Albania, on behalf of its client is looking for motivated candidates to join an amazing team in the position of Senior Lawyer.
Summary: The position supports company in any legal issue raised and drafts all the legal documents necessary. Provides with legal opinions with regards to legal matters as required by company.
- Provides legal advice to company departments for any legal issue raised.
- Drafts the various contracts and agreements to be concluded between third parties and company
- Reviews the various contracts and agreements to be concluded between third parties and company, as well as reflecting/ consolidating comments received from line departments, verifying and supplementing them with integrative or supporting documentation (such as appendices, proxies, assembly decisions, etc.)
- Provides legal assistance for the negotiation of drafted or revised contracts.
- Completes and / or improves the format of acts / contracts used by company
- Informs and gives support to all group companies on any new law or amendments to the actual legislation.
- Advises and supports company in any contractual conflicts arising from contracts with third parties.
- Represents company in low/ non-complex court cases
- Bachelor degree in Law, Business Law or other related fields. Master degree is an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in related fields
- High professional integrity and ethics
- Strong operational background and knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to contribute in the creation of a motivation environment
- Fluent English language
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Very good knowledge of the legislation framework.
- Strong influences especially with regards to high level management positions
- Very good analytical skills, proactive and result oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We look forward to receive your application: email@example.com with the Subject “Senior Lawyer”.
Your application must contain an updated CV and a letter of motivation for the relevant position.
You will be contacted by the E2 Partners Group team if you are selected to continue with the interview process.
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes,
based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008
- Language anglisht