Infosoft Systems shpk, is seeking to recruit:
General Summary: Manages sales of the company’s products and services within an assigned market segment. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and deployment.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with existing and new customers
- Generates, leads in new and existing customers, perform sales activities in a structured way such as Pre-Sales, Sales and Post Sales activities.
- Manage client’s business requirements and whether the products/services being offered are suitable to the customer needs.
- In cooperation with the partners performs regular presentations of new technologies to satisfy customers’ needs
- In coordination with the services & solution architects team, proposes the most relevant solution that meets customer expectations
- Negotiates terms and conditions for every agreement in cooperation with legal and finance department
- Performs account management, prepares financial proposals and technical presentations to customers
- Collaborates with the Sales Director to develop sales strategies, to improve market share in all product and services lines.
- Initiate Marketing Campaigns in cooperation with Marketing Department, based on the market analysis of customers’ needs to digitalize their business.
- Make use of Social Media Tools to generate new customers
- Interacts with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Meets regular sales targets
- Prepares accurate forecast for quarterly and yearly sales
- Coordinates sales projects
- Prepares reports for the management
Requirements for the candidate
Education and experience:
- University Degree
- More than three years’ experience in similar job positions
- Similar Experiences in Selling to B2B are preferred
- Technical knowledge (Hardware and Software)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Team working ability and enthusiasm
- Ability to build quickly relationships with clients.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to write reports and proposals
- Performance and salary reviews
- Bonuses for attaining sales targets
- Carrier development and professional challenges
- Excellent work environment
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest, the updated CV and the copies of supporting documents including letters of reference, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rruga/Zona Rruga: Murat Toptani, Godina Gjergji Center, Tirane - Albania
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience