We are looking for a Remote Oracle Database Administrator with strong verbal and written communication skills, who’ll be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and security of internal company databases.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Restore, backup & provide access to internal company databases
- Maintaining the performance of database servers
- Monitoring the performance of hardware & software
- Configuring servers & databases
- Diagnose & troubleshoot database errors
- Follow set procedures and ensure a strict adherence to our SLAs.
- Minimum 2+ years customer support experience
- Strong command of SQL and Oracle server tools
- Knowledge of database security, backup, recovery & performance monitoring standards
- Experience using tools such as TOAD, SQL Developer.
- Strong troubleshooting skills & analytical thinking to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
- Positive, proactive, take charge attitude and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines for multiple, concurrent projects.
Work Shift Timings: Standard hours within 8 AM – 7 PM EST
What We Offer
- 100% Remote Work– Work From Anywhere
- Opportunity To Learn & Develop New Skills
- An Open & Collaborative Work Environment