We are looking for a passionate, self motivated communicative Cloud/Systems Administrator who is responsible for managing Windows, Linux servers (on-premise and cloud) and network equipment to ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications.
- Manage cloud infrastructure capacity and performance and make recommendations as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues with infrastructure Azure services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage and Provide operational support of Azure/AWS, cloud environments including, but not limited to the following:
- Manage Microsoft Windows Servers and Active Directory,
- Manage Microsoft Roles in Active Directory, RDS, VPN, DMZ, DNS, RADIUS.
- Execute patch management and security vulnerability maintenance plans on cloud environments/Windows/Linux servers
- Experience writing scripts in PowerSehll, Bash, Perl or Python to automate and streamline processes
- Manage VMware virtual server environment.
- Maintain MS O365 suite.
- Maintain end user application access via SSO.
- Manage SAN and NAS storage systems.
- Manage Microsoft Roles in Active Directory, RDS, VPN, DMZ, DNS, RADIU
- Networking, switches, LAN, WAN. Wi-Fi
- Respond to alerts and resolve incidents.
- Prioritize outstanding issues and manage user’s expectations.
- Escalate high priority issues using established guidelines.
- Provide technical support effectively within established key performance indicators and SLAs.
- Follow and update established service desk and ticket procedures (for Level 2 and 3 support).
- Monitor and keep up with industry trends in cloud computing to understand their applicability to current implementations while working with other cloud engineers..
- Develop and maintain infrastructure operational support documentation.
- Provide after hours support as needed by the team in a rotational manner with other team members
Additional Job Description:
- 5+ years of specific experience in an Infraststructure and Azure Cloud support
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Expereince with Active Directory, Windows servers an ability to migrate to Cloud environments
- Experience with System backup solutions, Veritas and Metallic
- ITIL framework: Incident, Service, Change, Problem Management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Server Roles and Features, such as Remote Desktop Services
- Strong working knowledge of administration of Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
- Experience with System and network monitoring solutions: SolarWinds and New Relic
- xperience with common network protocols and security best practices
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment