TCN (www.tcn.al) is a System Integrator operating in Albania, Kosova, Macedonia and other countries.
TCN is working on projects in the Defense, Security, Air Traffic Management and Telecom domains.
In this context TCN shall employ one experienced Project Manager able to perform independently and
efficiently, in an international environment, leading and supervising all project activities.
TCN is looking for challenging and ambitious professionals with leadership capabilities, willing to boost their career and personal wealth.
- Domain : ICT / Defense / Security
- Main Activity Location: Albania, NM, Kosovo
- Nationality: Albanian, EU or NATO
- Available positions: 1
- Contract: 1-3 years with extension or “no time limit” possibility
- Operational language: English
Project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
Project Manager will report to the Program Manager or to the TCN Operations Director
Minimum-Mandatory Competencies / Skills:
- University Master Degree in electronic engineering, telecommunications, computer engineering, computer science, or similar,
- 10 years of work experience, after completing of university studies; at least 8 years in technology related organizations
- 3 years of project management; Minimum two technology projects completed successfully
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to drive business initiative; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; managerial and organizational capabilities;
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines; Ability to integrate into multicultural environments
- International Travel availability specially availability to travel in NATO and other European Countries
- Driving License
Preferred Competencies / Skills:
- International Experience
- Work Experience with defense, NATO, airport/air traffic control infrastructure, security or public safety projects
- Experience with World Bank, EBRD, EIB, EU, or similar international organizations projects
- Experience with large international system manufacturers or companies
- Experience with projects over 3 million EUR
- Master in Business Administration
- ITIL and/or PMP and/or PRINCE2 Certification
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to detail. Analytical and synthetically thinking/writing as well as excellent capability in writing and formatting documents.
- Capability to lead complex teams
- Very good Negotiation skills
- Experience with subcontractor management
- Knowledge about ISO 9001 management principles
- Project Related Financial management skills
- Knowledge about Commercial Terms and INCOTERMS
- Capabilities to produce technical documentation
- International working experience
- Additional foreign languages
The PM should have:
- Clear understanding about duties and responsibilities
- Commitment, dedication and availability
- Flexibility with the working hours
- Clearly set goals for career growth within the company
The PM should be
- ambitious, persistent, friendly and cooperative
- ethical and professional at work
- compliant with the internal regulations of the TCN
- organized and systematic
- available for training and international certification
The interested candidates must register to www.tcn.al section Careers/Job Opportunities and should apply sending an email to: email@example.com by May 15, 2021. The personal data of the applicants will be kept strictly confidential. Detailed information will be available for shortlisted candidates Compliant candidates who have applied in previous work -notifications of TCN will have priority.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience