InfoSoft Systems Sh.p.k is seeking to recruit:
Duties and responsibilities:
- The candidate should be able to install, configure and manage a defined technology or architecture according to the enterprise networking.
- The candidate should be able to monitor performance, diagnoses issues, and performs emergency and scheduled maintenance according to the networking systems.
- The candidate should be able to perform all the tasks assigned to him/her with quality and accuracy. Operates and performs efficiently according to certain SLA contracts.
- The candidate should be able to support and administer pre-allocated and pre-designed IT systems and environments for different clients. He/She should be able to provide stability of IT systems and increases their performance.
- The candidate should be able to respond promptly and efficiently to incidents and customer requests.
- The candidate should be able to participate and work in different Enterprise Network projects and provides a report of their status to the project manager.
- The candidate should be able to document and follows up on reported issues through the trouble ticketing system.
Requirements for the candidates:
- University Degree in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- Very good knowledge in Networking
- Minimum two years of experience in networking
- Familiar with different network devices like routers, switches, firewalls, etc
- Familiar with different network monitoring systems
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Very good skills working in a group
- CCNA Certification or its equivalents
- Operating systems certificates – preferable
Please, submit your resume, letter of application, and all other supporting documents, such as certificates of achievement, references, to prove your abilities, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Rruga/Zona Rr. Murat Toptani, Godina "Gjergji Center"
- Language anglisht, italisht
- Experience Level me eksperience