InfoSoft Systems Sh.p.k is seeking to recruit:
Duties and responsibilities:
- The candidate should be able to design, install, configure, and manage the enterprise network architectures.
- The candidate should be able to monitor performance, diagnose issues, and performs emergency and scheduled maintenance according to the networking systems.
- The candidate should be able to perform all the tasks assigned to him/her with quality and accuracy. Operates and performs efficiently according to certain SLA contracts.
- The candidate should be able to support and administer pre-allocated and pre-designed IT systems and environments for different clients. He/She should be able to provide IT systems stability and increase their performance.
- The candidate should be able to respond promptly and efficiently to incidents and customer requests.
- The candidate should be able to participate and work in different Enterprise Network projects and provide reports of their status to the project manager.
- The candidate should be able to work closely with Business Development Team to help define, develop, and deliver technical solutions to our customers.
- The candidate should be able to document and follow up on reported issues through the trouble ticketing system.
Requirements for the candidates:
- University Degree in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Minimum of five years of experience in networking.
- Very good knowledge to design, install, configure and manage networking architectures.
- Very good knowledge of different network devices like routers, switches, next-generation firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Familiar with different network monitoring systems.
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Very good skills working in a group.
- Cisco Professional Certification in Enterprise networking or Security or their equivalent
Please, submit your resume, letter of application, and all other supporting documents, such as certificates of achievement, and references, to prove your abilities, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Rruga/Zona Rr. Murat Toptani, Godina "Gjergji Center"
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level Senior