InfoSoft Systems Sh.p.k is seeking to recruit:
Duties and responsibilities:
- The candidate should be able to design, install, configure, and manage the enterprise network architectures.
- The candidate should be able to monitor performance, diagnose issues, and performs emergency and scheduled maintenance according to the networking systems.
- The candidate should be able to perform all the tasks assigned to him/her with quality and accuracy. Operates and performs efficiently according to certain SLA contracts.
- The candidate should be able to support and administer pre-allocated and pre-designed IT systems and environments for different clients. He/She should be able to provide IT systems stability and increase their performance.
- The candidate should be able to respond promptly and efficiently to incidents and customer requests.
- The candidate should be able to participate and work in different Enterprise Network projects and provide reports of their status to the project manager.
- The candidate should be able to work closely with Business Development Team to help define, develop, and deliver technical solutions to our customers.
- The candidate should be able to document and follow up on reported issues through the trouble ticketing system.
Requirements for the candidates:
- University Degree in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Minimum of five years of experience in networking.
- Very good knowledge to design, install, configure and manage networking architectures.
- Very good knowledge of different network devices like routers, switches, next-generation firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Familiar with different network monitoring systems.
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Very good skills working in a group.
– Cisco Professional Certification in Enterprise networking or Security or their equivalents
– Certified in Linux Operating systems – preferable
Please, submit your resume, letter of application, and all other supporting documents, such as certificates of achievement, references, to prove your abilities, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rruga/Zona Rr. Murat Toptani, Godina "Gjergji Center", Tirane
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience