Mechanical engineers design power-producing machines, such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, and steam and gas turbines, as well as power-using machines, such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems. Mechanical engineers design other machines inside buildings, such as elevators and escalators.
• Design and optimization of mechanical components for automotive powertrain systems. Components include shafts, couplings, flanges, housings, clutches etc.
• Develops manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Confer with system engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in Italian and/or English
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills
• Knowledge of CATIA Composer and Adobe Illustrator
• Knowledge in Auto CAD modelling and Graphic 2D and 3D
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Professional courses
Please send your CV at :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language anglisht, italisht