Aleat Sh.p.k., is an Albanian Joint Venture company of Idemia Identity & Security (previously Sagem Sécurité) and the Albanian-American Enterprise Fund (AAEF) for the production and the distribution of the ID Cards and Biometric Passports for Albanian citizens.
For our organization we are looking for an IT Developer in IT Department.
The IT Developer will be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
Also will be involved in building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Develops tools capable of executing tests, reporting outcomes and comparing results with earlier test runs;
- Ensures development tasks are completed within timeline provided that issues are fully tested with minimal defects;
- Ensures that solutions being developed are effective;
- Conducts code and design reviews for development initiatives;
- Provides detailed estimates for development efforts as needed;
- Meeting with internal clients to collect requirements and/or discuss project progress;
- Producing detailed specifications and writing code;
- Producing documentation of the developed software;
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live;
- Designs, codes, tests and implements modifications or enhancements to applications;
- Maintenance of developed applications.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Development/ Programming Certifications;
- Previous work experience as Java developer is highly preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of English language written and spoken;
- Experience in developing web based applications using Java and JS;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, AJAX, XML;
- Development experience with EJB 2.0, Web Service, JSE1.5, JMS, JSP, JDBC, Apache Ant, Spring, Struts 2;
- Troubleshooting, and monitoring experience of J2EE applications on one of the major J2EE application servers (JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere);
- Experience in performance tuning a production application through code and databased improvement;
- Understanding of Software Development life cycle;
- Knowledge of Android SDK (different versions of Android), Eclipse, Android Studio and/or appropriate equipment and software;
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or other relational databases experience.
- Be flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to work with deadlines;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work as part of the team throughout all phases of software development.
The professionals interested in this position are invited to send a cover letter and a comprehensive CV in English (with photo, passport format) referring to the job title at: email@example.com
or at Human Resources Department, ALEAT sh.p.k., Rruga “Xhanfize Keko, Ish-Tipografia Ushtarake, Tirana– ALBANIA.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience