Position: Executive Assistant
Location: Tirana, Albania
Work: Part time (full time is also possible)
This role mission is to act as a point of contact and organizational coordination with the headquarters for local projects. The Executive Assistant’s mission in the company is to assist and follow through on assigned tasks, projects or parts of projects, to ensure their successful roll-out and completion. This role is closely linked with planning, reporting, problem-solving and analyzing the output of various tasks.
It is an exciting place to be and it requires superhero powers in problem solving.
- Work closely with the GM and team members to assist them in realization of projects and tasks as per inputs received from GM and other team members;
- Help General Manager in guiding projects from initiation to final roll out;
- Researching and doing the validation for the potential Suppliers and/or Partners and under approval, managing the relationships of partners on behalf of the company;
- Producing documents and correspondence, briefing papers, reports and presentations; Organizing information in the way all the necessary stakeholders are informed;
- Managing databases and filing systems, invoice drafting, etc.;
- Collect inputs from stakeholders and prepare a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Miscellaneous tasks which will vary according to priorities, in agreement with the LM, e.g. prospect checks, completing some reporting or conducting research to follow the projects.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain the sector proficiency.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Educated to college or degree level (Advertising, Business or Management, Communications, Marketing);
- A keen interest in marketing, communications, advertising and media;
- Very good organizational skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels;
- Fast pace of work and capacity to prioritize tasks in a startup environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal;
- Ability to learn and put in practice quickly new concepts;
- Ability to work in autonomy and make decisions when needed;
- Very good PowerPoint & excel skills;
- Get-it-done approach;
- Ability to be a team player;
- Speak fluently English. Italian is a big plus
- Experience in holding the meetings and meeting minutes;
- Be a good team player and flexible.
Are you the right person?
Succeeding means respecting colleagues and clients and understanding their needs, while focusing on the result. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now at email@example.com
- Language anglisht, italisht
- Experience Level Junior, Senior