ACREM is part of the BALFIN Group specialized in providing Real Estate Management. ACREM is the managing company of TEG and QTU shopping centers, TLP, Rolling Hills and Ambassador 3. With a large network of professionals, ACREM offers a broad package of services such as: Financial Consultancy, Marketing, Leasing and Management.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: TEG/ ACREM
- Will manage all the online channel content and all the projects related with the online Medias.
- Will write, edit, proofread new content while ensure that all documents meet the established standards of the company.
- Will facilitate publishing content to all the company online channels, will work closely with developers and the marketing staff for displaying the content.
- Will be responsible for covering the shopping mall events and other activities and communicating them to our online audiences.
- Responsible for crafting online promotions, email newsletters.
- Responsible for growing our virtual network.
- Should identify new opportunities and ways for having the no.1 position in online awareness, get continues benchmark of the sector players, nationally and internationally.
- Responsible for implementing changes to online layouts based in usability and analytics.
- Able to provide, analyze analytics and proposing actions.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree and / or a Master’s Degree, in the fields of Marketing, or Business Administration
- Min 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Various training related to online marketing are a plus.
Competencies of the job position:
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward.
- Good communication and collaboration skills are needed to interact with team members and executive.
- Relevant technical knowledge or experience may include digital marketing, content services, and management of social media.
- English fluency and highly computer skilled.
- Methodical and organized.
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit a detailed CV before November 6th 2022 at: email@example.com, by specifying in the subject: “Digital Marketing Specialist”.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Rruga/Zona teg
- Language anglisht, shqip
- Experience Level me eksperience