The CoRoD Field Assistant I has responsibility for operating equipment and/or machinery. Duties may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running equipment/machinery /systems. Role is hands-on and directly manipulates the equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise instrumentation/operation. Acts at field operations as an effective member of a field crew, supporting the delivery under supervision of a Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Identify, explain function and operate all auxiliary equipment.
- Identify and explain function of all primary equipment.
- Apply all the disciplines of driving, rigging up, operating and rigging down equipment on location.
- Maintain equipment and accurate driving records as required by region specific transportation requirements.
- Maintain satisfactory driving record.
- Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
- Required to work on a 24-hour call basis.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 0-1+ years related experience.
- High school diploma, skilled labour certificate or equivalent.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Valid commercial driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and health requirements.
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours. (weekends and off days)
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24-hour call.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Rruga/Zona Fier
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience