Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe. From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design amazing customer experiences.
We are looking to recruit COPYWRITER ASSOCIATE.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines and has high level of Integrity, Energy & Intelligence. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
A copywriter is responsible for consistently bringing smart and original thinking to any project paired with an understanding of what makes creative work good or great. It’s vital for a copywriter to effectively process information and feedback from clients and colleagues. Clear and persuasive articulation of ideas, creative choices and strategic direction is expected.
A copywriter should be accomplished in the areas of collaboration, communication, management, technical knowledge and – most importantly – creative thinking.
A copywriter will:
- Actively participate in group discussions and meetings.
- Eagerly volunteer for any targeted need or opportunity.
- Collaborate well with colleagues – both in and out of the creative discipline – in a positive and inclusive manner.
- Effectively work independently or as part of a team.
- Effectively manage the time to meet responsibilities and deadlines.
- Help create, organize and present effective presentations and help other team members do the same.
- Use the appropriate tools to be efficient and effective in the work.
- Pay attention to details.
- Understand differences in digital platforms and confidently write for them.
- Understand video and broadcast production and confidently write for them.
- Maintain a solid working relationship with readers.
- Be able to explore multiple solutions to any given problem and edit the own work.
Benefits that we offer:
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- Ability to significantly influence the direction of our startup
- Four weeks of Holidays per year
- Two days off per working week (plus Public Holidays)
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
Please send you application at email@example.com by specifying the job title you are applying. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.