The successful candidate will act as a technical consultant and subject matter expert throughout the lifecycle of all assigned applications. He/She will respond to both critical and routine application support requests, and interfaces with software vendors, organizations staff, and consultants for development and support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain Customer Care Case Management system and other core systems for Customer Care
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for assigned applications
- Updates and maintains application configurations, including user security, as need to meet business requirements
- Consults directly with Customer Care users to assess their needs and then creates and implements strategies to improve either the business or application
- Creates reports in the assigned systems as requested
- Acts as the system administrator for the systems ensuring accurate use of fields and data
- Documentation of configuration and field usage of the supported systems
- Create technical documentation for internal department training
- Coordinates updates to the systems and tests updates prior to deployment
- Monitors the Customer Peer to Peer platform to ensure discussions are answered and information provided in a timely fashion.
- Works closely with Internal Technology, Sales Enablement, and Marketing
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Previous Application Administration and Customer Support experience
- Previous experience with deployment or maintaining a Help Desk or CRM solution
- Familiarity with ITIL Service Management principles
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Ability to stay organized
- Ability to work and collaborative within a team
- Effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience with proven training in applications, network administration and/or computer programming.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience.
- Experience with managing and migration of customer support application such as Salesforce to a new Customer Contact Tool (Fresh, Zendesk or Jira)
- Experience managing other internal applications such as Single-Sign-on
- Experience in providing input and assistance in the configuration and deployment of new systems for Customer Care.
- Language anglisht