Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe.
From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design amazing customer experiences.
We are seeking a results-driven Web Project Manager to lead the development of our websites. You will be collaborating with our IT team on the website’s conceptualization.
Web Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the website’s desired appearance and functionalities.
- Conceptualizing the website design process and leading the IT development team.
- Developing user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces, and performing SEO procedures.
- Integrating images, embedding videos, and adding plugins.
- Troubleshooting and testing prototypes, as well as monitoring the live deployment of the product.
- Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues.
- Performing Common Gateway Interface (CGI) and code checks to optimize website performance.
Web Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or other related fields.
- Fluent in English
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in web project management.
- Extensive knowledge of advancements and trends in web design.
- Advance proficiency in programming languages, such as Java, HTML, or PHP.
- Exceptional ability to contribute creativity and innovation to web projects.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Benefits that we offer:
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- Four weeks of Holidays per year (plus Public Holidays)
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
Please send your application at email@example.com by specifying the job title you are applying.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.