At LOBOVO we are expanding our staff and we are hiring for our office in Tirana!
Web Developer / Information Systems Specialist
What You Bring In
You are experienced in creating professional web-based solutions including websites, web applications and related software infrastructures.
You are passionate about building cutting-edge software by working independently or in teams.
As a confident and customer-oriented person, you have good communication skills in English or German (spoken and written).
You are primarily skilled in back-end development and oriented in taking an engineering approach to development.
Preferably, you are equally familiar with working on the front-end, and aspire to expand to full-stack development and get involved in all the areas of the software life cycle.
- Translate blueprints and UI / UX design wireframes into high-quality code that will produce both the front-end visual elements of the product and implement the core application logic into functionality and data-driven modules, pertaining to the project specific requirements and given guidelines
- Design, build, and maintain reusable, and reliable code throughout the process
- Help build and maintain a codebase by managing overall code quality, organisation, and automation
- Help identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Assist in the optimization process by ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the final product
Skills / Requirements
- You are open and flexible to fit in any of the related phases of the production process as the project demands
- You rely on logic, good programming skills and solid computer science concepts to follow through and write quality code for solving a variety of layout and functionality problems
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX implementation, and MySQL, is required; also, any common frameworks, libraries of choice and related technologies are considered a plus (e.g. bootstrap, CSS frameworks, JS frameworks, server-side frameworks – e.g. PHP frameworks, etc.)
- Seniority in WordPress development required for implementing quality-driven WP-powered websites and apps – experience with WordPress advanced configuration, operation and optimization; creation of custom structures and modules, themes and plug-ins – all through relying on WordPress coding standards
- A considerable level of experience with WooCommerce configuration and development for building e-Commerce websites
- Familiarity with WordPress frameworks is an advantage
- Ideally, You are aware of and understand the ‘big picture’ of modern web development together with common challenges and solutions
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a professional developer (in the workplace and/or with projects)
- Overall quality-awareness, attention to detail and customer-oriented
- Communicative, willing to engage and collaborate in effective teamwork
- Demonstrate integrity and responsibility in the workplace
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience