Company “Nelt” sh.p.k part of “NELT Group”, one of the leading distribution companies in the Western Balkans in the field of distribution, invites motivated candidates to apply for the position:
1) Competent affairs
– effectiveness of processes / tasks in the jurisdiction
– fluctuation in the part of the sector for which he is responsible,
– level of evaluation assessments / trend in the part of the sector he / she manages
– Improvement of logistics and warehousing activities and infrastructure.
– Coordination of maintenance of facilities and equipment.
– Harmonization of work processes with legal regulations, defined standards and procedures of the company and definition of work procedures.
– High level of cooperation with other members of management / employees / processes / tasks in the competence.
2) Level of motivation/ assessment in the part of the sector he/ she manages
3) Responsible for the realization of the set goals and action plans of the part of the sector in charge
4) Responsible for managing and improving the process in the part of the sector he manages.
5) Responsible for the development of people in the part of the sector he manages
6) Responsible to give an example and motivate employees with his/her attitude and behavior in accordance with the company’s values and represent them inside and outside the company
7) Responsible for the company’s resources
8) Responsible to perform the work in accordance with the procedures and rules of the company.
9) Responsible for maintaining a high level of cooperation with other teams and sectors in the company.
10) Responsible to act in the company and outside in accordance with company values.
11) Responsible for the protection of company information.
12) Analysis and control of fulfillment of contractual obligations with clients and principals
13) Monitoring the work of storage assistants, evaluating work, creating development plans and monitoring their implementation.
14) Development and improvement of the reporting system.
15) People management: selection, training, motivation, evaluation.
16) Monitoring the operating costs of the sector.
17) Operational meetings with the team with the aim of planning, implementation and monitoring of all business activities in the part of the sector he manages.
18) Review of all legal regulations and acts related to a part of the sector / process managed and their implementation
19) Monitoring and ensuring the implementation of activities defined in the general policies and strategies of the company (HR, communications, ….) within the part of the sector it manages.
20) Approval of personnel process forms (compensations and benefits) for direct subordinates.
21) Evaluation and assessment of the potential of directly and functionally subordinated in accordance with the company’s procedures
22) Ensuring the strengthening of company values through personal example and through the implementation of the plan of activities in their field
23) Operational meetings with direct superior with the aim of reporting on the implementation of activities and activities in the jurisdiction, introduction to new processes, requirements, ..
24) Performs tasks delegated by the direct superior in the sector of his / her own competencies related to the work of the function to which he / she belongs.
1. Faculty degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
2. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Good knowledge in finance programs.
4. In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
5. Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
6. Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
7. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
8. English language (fluent spoken and written)
9. Computer skills (MS Office)
10. Category B driving license (active driver)
• Responsible position in the growing international system
• Excellent work conditions
• Opportunity for professional development
If you believe you are the right candidate, please attach your CV and submit your application until 18.06.2021. On the following address:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
“Dhaskal Todri”, Kashar, Tirana, Albania
- Rruga/Zona Dhaskal Todri, Kashar, Tirane
- Experience Level me eksperience