Company “Nelt” sh.p.k part of “NELT Group”, one of the leading distribution companies in the Western Balkans in the field of distribution, invites motivated candidates to apply for the position:
1) Responsible for the effectiveness of all tasks related to the transport / delivery goods and the provision of logistics services to customers, as well efficiency of the employees he manages, on a daily basis.
2) Organization of the entire transport / delivery business and LSP
3) Analysis of business and realization of delivery in Albania.
4) Planning activities, monitoring and organizing processes in the LSP, in collaboration with the logistic supervisor.
5) Communication with the sales sector regarding the alignment of routes, eficasity of the organization, giving and obtaining consent to the proposed changes in order to ensure maximum productivity of the logistics department.
6) Operational meetings with managers with the aim of reporting on the implementation of tasks in the jurisdiction, introduction to new processes, requirements, etc.
7) Organizing monthly, periodic and individual meetings with his team in order to adapt and increase productivity, as well reporting to superiors on the same way. Operational meetings with the team he manages in order to plan, implement and monitor business activities.
8) Responsible for the realization of set goals and action plans in the area of competence. He suggests further directions with the aim of correction and improvement.
9) Responsible for managing and improving the work process of employees in the sector he manages.
– organize and control employees’ on daily work;
– selection of staff during the employment process;
– training and advising employees through mentoring;
– continuous development of knowledge and skills of employees;
– defining and implementing development plans for employees, development of top talents in accordance with the defined HR strategy;
– assessment of work performance and evaluation of employees he manage, in accordance with the company’s hr procedures;
– managing the work flow of employees in his team
– managing the level of motivation of employees
10) Professional development through trainings, independent engagement and other ways of education.
11) Responsible for the company’s resources
12) Responsible that the work he manages is performed in accordance with the procedures and rules of the company.
13) Responsible for establishing and maintaining a high level of cooperation with employees in other sectors of the company, external associates and partners of strategic importance in order to ensure the efficient conduct of business activities.
14) Responsible to act in the company and outside in accordance with company values and to ensure the strengthening of company values through personal example and through the implementation of the action plan in this area, in cooperation with the company’s management.
15) Responsible for the protection of confidential company information obtained within the work of its sector.
16) Performing delegated tasks by the manager.
1. Faculty degree (technical or economic profession)
2. Knowledge of work processes in logistics and software solutions
3. Work experience in the similar position
4. Intermediate level of English language proficiency
5. Computer skills (MS Office)
6. Driver’s license Category B
• Responsible position in the growing international system
• Excellent work conditions
• Opportunity for professional development
If you believe you are the right candidate, please attach your CV and submit your application until 18.06.2021. On the following address:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
“Dhaskal Todri”, Kashar, Tirana, Albania
- Rruga/Zona Dhaskal Todri, Kashar, Tirane
- Experience Level me eksperience