Technician Assignment Specialists (TAG) required to work Monday through Friday
- 16:00pm-01:00am Al time
- 17:00pm-02:00am Al time
- 18:00pm-03:00am Al time
Do you enjoy the challenge of solving issues, negotiating while interacting with others, and doing this primarily through phone support? If so, Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. has the perfect position for YOU!
You will be responsible for:
- Advising the technician scope of work, tools needed, date and time of the call, and include any site-specific information.
- Ensuring technicians have all documentation needed to successfully complete the service call.
- Contacting end-user to set and confirm appointment for multiple projects.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous sales experience, collections experience or previous customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge on how to operate a computer.
- High energy, able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to negotiate service repair opportunities and rate of compensation.
- Strong phone skills. Must speak clearly; majority of time is spent talking on a telephone.
- Strong written communication skills; must be able to convey information in an effective and efficient manner.
- Attention to detail with serious proofreading skills.
Barrister as an Employer:
Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. is a fast paced, positive work environment. We are the nation’s oldest and largest woman-owned IT Company.
- Total Call Ownership is what separates Barrister from the others in our industry. We leave nothing to chance by assuming total ownership of each service request from call receipt to call closure. We do this because it ensures the highest customer satisfaction.
- Monthly fun events.
- We Offer a Two Week-s Training, so we will help you learn and grow in our working environment . This means that if you are a YOUNG , JUST GRADUATED STUDENT , that is eager to learn and make a career, WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!!
Barrister’s Mission Statement: Superior Service Solutions, Quality Managed, From Start to Finish.
Barrister’s Values: Hard work, Integrity, Respect for others, Execution and Dependability.
Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
All interested candidates are invited to send their CVs under the email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to our office : Street ” Ismail Qemali” apartment 27, 6th floor, Ish-Blloku, Monday through Friday from 14:00-21:00 Al time.
All applications will be treated with high confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Tirana office +355692867914
- Rruga/Zona Ish Blloku
- Tel/Mob +355692867914
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level edhe pa eksperience, me eksperience