E2 Partners Group, on behalf of its client, is looking for motivated and passionate candidates in the position Tax Specialist.
Tax Specialist Responsibilities:
- Research tax laws.
- Gather information and explaining options for best practice to clients.
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax compliance.
- Prepare federal and state income tax.
- Ensure that tax returns are filed in accordance with tax authorities.
Tax Specialist Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, or similar.
- Strong knowledge of accounting laws and procedures.
- Computer literacy in accounting software.
- Good numerical skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar.
We look forward to receive your application: email@example.com
Your application must contain an updated CV and a letter of motivation for the relevant position.
You will be contacted by the E2 Partners team if you are selected to continue with the interview process.
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes,
based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience