Company Profile: SEWS CABIND is part of the Sumitomo Electric Industries Group, one of the world’s largest industrial and financial holding companies.
With the headquarters in Collegno (TO) and five production plants between Morocco and Poland, SEWS CABIND is a global partner in the supply of wiring and components for the automotive sector.
Sews-Cabind decided to invest in Albania, having ambitious development plans for the future.
Recruiting & Training Specialist
Job position: Recruiting and Training Specialist
Purpose of the job position: Reporting to the HR Manager, the Recruiting Specialist originate and lead the local recruitment and ongoing development of the workforce.
Organizational unit: HR Department
1. Responsibility range/Scope of duty.
– Manages the sourcing of candidates through various channels, planning of interviews and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. Develops long-term recruiting strategies and nurtures trusting relationships with potential hires.
– Ultimately, creates strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
– Facilitates internal staff mobility as per company’s needs.
– Ensures effective staff orientation process in coordination with all company’s departments.
– Plans and implements activities for employee attraction and recruitment in the network of stores and back office.
– Develops recruitment strategies and makes appropriate recommendations to managers and supervisors. Directs the recruitment process at all company’s levels.
– Prepares and strictly executes the recruitment plan of the company.
– Coordinates employer branding enhancement initiatives.
– Organizes and attends job fairs and recruitment events.
– Prepares and informs the structures in relation to Company policies and procedures.
– Performs interviews process selection, implements all necessary recruitment tests, creates and manages the data received from the interviewing process (database).
– Follows all the procedures regarding the notifications and documents which must meet an employee and also updates the system with any new information.
– Recommends appropriate changes to internal rule and tests new procedures with regards to improvement of existing recruitment activity.
– Administers several testing programs for all job positions in the company by running test methods under certain guidelines.
– Coordinates the review process of job descriptions in line with organizational development needs of the company.
– Develops and monitors the necessary HR Metrics to measure the progress of the HR activities under his/her responsibility.
– Assess staff training needs.
2. Competences – knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economic studies, Law, Human Resources or related fields.
- Recruiting experience in international companies in Albania or abroad is preferred; experience with high volume recruitment is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Soft skills training experience.
- Proficient written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of additional foreign languages is a plus.
- Excellent computer literacy.
Place of work: Bathore Kamez
Type of Contract: Permanent
To apply for this position, please submit all documents as requested below before: 01.09.2022
Candidates can send their CV and specify the position they are applying to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Or at the mailing address:
SEWS CABIND Shpk
Rruga Erzeni Bathore -Kamez
To the Human Resources Department
*All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No.9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience