Work hours: Monday through Friday 11am-19pm
Recruiting and Hiring manager
Responsible for overall front office activities, including Identifying new hiring prospects, testing of new hires, 1st round interviewing before a management Final Interview. This job will require you to be on the Go recruiting English speakers at Local Schools, Coffee Shops, Public Areas of the Town
- Manage the full recruiting cycle for open positions across our team.
- Review resumes and pre-screen qualified candidates; manage interview scheduling and move hiring process forward in a timely manner.
- Post jobs on Social Media and NJOFTIME Websites
- Re post Hiring adds Daily
- Input and manage candidate flow through Microsoft Excel.
- Successfully manage candidates into fill time hires for positions across the organization.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service. You want to ensure that all candidates have a great interview experience from start to finish.
- Manage Personnel that hands out Flyers around town to strategist Potential Candidates.
- Manage a hiring Pipeline for Potential Employees
- Work with Local colleges to get Students Applicants looking for a career
- Participate in Career day and Recruitment Days held by local College and Local Governments.
- Responsible for new hire operations (such as distributing building access keys, new hire paperwork, etc.).
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Communication Skills: You will be collaborating with co-workers, management, direct reports and in some cases customers. You will need to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Leadership Skills: You are in charge of the support staff. You will need to motivate, discipline and resolve conflicts on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (at least two years in office management).
Company culture is huge for Barrister and you will not strive in this environment unless you can adapt to change quickly, work in a non-structured team environment, and have the ability to work projects from start to finish. A successful candidate will be able to work in a fast paced environment and has the ability to take initiative if they see a gap; meaning someone who can seek out issues and tackle those issues and own them.
- Excellent communication skills- passionate when you speak on the phone and compelling when you write emails.
- Devoted to reaching out to candidates and responding in a timely manner- you have a sense of urgency.
- At your best when you’re working in a fast-paced environment and proud of the work you do.
- Be flexible. This role is for someone who loves being part of a growing company, wants a challenge every day, and sees new tasks as a learning opportunity.
All interested candidates are invited to send their CVS under the email address:
All applications will be treated with high confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
For more information please feel free to call us +355676956556