Orbico group is the leading distribution company in South-eastern Europe, present in 21 countries. Over the two decades of its existence, Orbico has become the synonym of top-notch quality, high-end service and prestigious brand names with worldwide success. Orbico Albania was founded in 2010 and since then has become a key player in the distribution business. Working with 20 principals and more than 60 brands, Orbico Albania aims at providing quality products and excellent service while assisting the average consumers in their daily needs.
This is a career opportunity for ambitious and dynamic individuals to become part of leading distribution company in South-eastern Europe! As a result of the expansion of our Team we are in search for:
TRADE SPECIALIST (Beauty Department)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in selling assortments products to key customers.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual sales plans for it’s brands and customers
- Continuous monitoring of events at points of sales and, if necessary, merchandising at the point of sale – regular and focused field tour
- Assist in the preparation of annual marketing plans and responsibility for their implementation by customers.
- Assist in planning and implementation of sales and marketing actions at points of sale.
- Participating in the introduction and implementation of brand strategies.
- Monitoring the pricing policy of customers .
- Ensures the preparation of daily / weekly / monthly sales monitoring reports.
- Responsibility for achieving the planned sales and marketing goals of product groups and brands.
- Implementation of the agreed pricing policy
- Good knowledge of cosmetics products, fragrances and skin care products.
- Excellent communications skills and must possess a thirst of knowledge.
- Prior experience in a retail, sales, or cosmetics environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Driving License (B)
What we offer:
- Full time employment contract
- Opportunities for professional development
- Attractive compensation package
- Chance to be part of a dynamic growing company
- Motivated team and enjoyable work atmosphere
If you are proactive and have a personal drive for improvement and the right mix of knowledge and competencies, please submit your structured CV to our mail: email@example.com, till 30th of November.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
* All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to law no. 9887 on “Personal Data Protection” and will be used only for recruitment purposes.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience