ACREM is part of the BALFIN Group specialized in providing Real Estate Management. ACREM is the managing company of TEG and QTU shopping centers, TLP, Rolling Hills and Ambassador 3. With a large network of professionals, ACREM offers a broad package of services such as: Financial Consultancy, Marketing, Leasing and Management.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Position: Reporting and Controlling Specialist
Location: ACREM Offices, Tirana
Summary of the Position
Reporting and Controlling Specialist serves as a supporting role for the Head of Department to ensure quality financial reporting, financial analysis, and budget controlling.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares monthly/quarterly internal reports, evaluate the variances compared to approved budget and require additional information from business units within required deadlines;
- Analyzes OPEX lines and propose potential OPEX savings;
- Develops and maintain cost accounting system according to procedures and policies, propose recommendations and changes;
- Provides management with estimates and accurate forecast of monthly cost and profitability of products;
- Prepares monthly reporting package within required deadlines by Group;
- Participate in company budgeting process and mid-term plans;
- Prepares business valuations for potential expansion plans;
- Revises and update internal procedure of Finance department;
- Assists during audit processes, preparation of year-end financial statements and provide the necessary information to the auditor (Internal or External;
- Implements New International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and working papers for monthly and yearend reports;
- Maintains IFRS 16 tool and prepare required internal reports based on standard requirements;
- Coordinate the project of Fiscalistion;
- Other job-related duties required by Head of Department.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the same or similar position.
- Bachelor Degree and / or Master’s Degree in: Finance or Accounting or Business Administration.
- Knowledge of finance programs such as: NAVISION & Finance 5.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to prepare reports.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals and recommendations.
- Very attentive to details.
- Strongly result oriented, able to work unsupervised.
- Good knowledge in English (Knowledge of others foreign languages are preferable)
- Highly computer skilled
- Excellent communication
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Methodical and organized
- Honesty and integrity
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit a detailed CV before 25/02/2023 via email address: email@example.com, by specifying in the subject: “Application for Reporting & Controlling Specialist”
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience