NOON DALTON: With over 20 years of experience in managing, hiring, and training on- and offshore teams, we’re able to help you define your business’s needs and understand how to address them.Our outsourcing teams help you scale quickly and cut costs by creating and implementing processes for remote employees. Year over year, we’ve helped hundreds of clients around the goal achieve their business goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to onsite and remote end-users following industry best practices.
- Provide administrative services and support of desktop computers, application deployment, security updates, cloud VDI, and SaaS apps administration.
- Answer questions and resolve computer problems for end users via ticketing system in addition to in person, via telephone, and email.
- Deploy computers and peripherals (i.e. computers, monitors, printers, etc.); Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, hardware, peripherals or appropriate software.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for the department (instruction guides, policies, procedures).
- Write training manuals for both old and new systems.
- Respond to requests via ticketing system and update tickets as appropriate; communicate status to direct manager; monitor and follow up on all requests from submission to resolution.
- Collaborate with internal team members (onshore/offshore) and clients throughout the US for end-to-end resolution of issues.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- May be required to perform other tasks and duties reasonably related to job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- C1 Proficiency in English.
- 8-10 years related experience or related certifications in lieu of degree, BPO Call center
- Experience with Chrome OS, Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019 and Microsoft Windows Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft O365 (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Experience with administrating cloud-based SaaS applications like Google Workspace, O365, Slack etc.
- Familiarity with the AWS cloud service stack.
- Familiarity with VMware.
- Experience with Endpoint Security & MDM technologies.
- Experience with setting up, configuring & troubleshooting PC Hardware & Chrome OS Devices.
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking.
- Experience working with helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Experience in Automation and Scripting is preferred.
- Ensure the security of our systems and foster a culture of enabling users and encouraging compliance with policies.
- Skilled at multitasking; able to coordinate, organize, prioritize and execute responsibilities in the face of conflicting priorities and unexpected situations.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Communicating complex information in digestible amounts.
Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cel. : 0683558636
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience