EY Albania is currently looking for Tax Consultant to join our team in Tirana office:
About the role: As a member of staff within the business tax compliance team, you’ll make technical contributions to business tax compliance engagements by preparing income tax returns for organizations in diverse and specialized industries; preparing the statutory accounts for domestic and foreign clients; and preparing estimated tax liabilities to assist clients in meeting their tax payment obligations. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll make sure that the work we deliver is of high quality, uses our global compliance process and tools and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
About you: We are most interested in people who are dedicated to work as part of a high-performing teams, demonstrating enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you are a person with positive attitude, have good analytical skills and are eager to learn and improve your knowledge and performance, EY is the place where you will be able to realize your full potential.
As Tax Consultant at EY you will:
- Participate in business tax compliance engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within the business tax compliance team and across other services
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Two-three years prior experience in accounting/tax compliance role
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Pro-active, committed to excellence and have a flexible and positive attitude.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience