Looking for a Systemadministrator for Atlassian Services
We are looking for a Systemadministrator for Atlassian Services for our product business
Who we are
Communardo is one of the leading Platinum Partners von Atlassian Inc. in Germany and app vendor for the Atlassian ecosystem. Our software helps enterprise clients to implement superior collaboration solutions based on Atlassian Confluence and Jira. Furthermore, we provide integration solutions for Atlassian products with Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365.
What we want to do
Our product business is growing rapidly. To strengthen our application manager team we established a long term system administration team in Tirana that has joined forces with our lead engineers.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a full-time, well-skilled and enthusiastic systemadministrators. You should have experience in a web application system environment, esp.:
- Webserver (Apache, IIS, Apache Tomcat)
- Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Database Management Systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Virtualisation (VMWare, Docker etc.)
- Network Components (Loadbalancer, Firewall)
It will be of advantage to have some experience with Java web development to analyse log files and understanding the complete context of an issue, but this is not an absolute prerequisite.
You should be used to work in a distributed team using state-of-the-art collaborative tools such as wiki, chat, blogs or online video conferencing. Because most of our contact persons (customer, operational team) speak German, it will be of advantage if you also can speak German well. At least, your English should be very good for communications with our team in Germany.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of a keen and passionate team of highly experienced IT system engineers.
- Put your own ideas for developing our service process and populate new best practises. Your opinion is important for us.
- Build your future in a long-term working relationship with our team in Germany and become part of one of the most exciting software ecosystems in the world.
- Individual internal or external trainings.
- Coachings by skilled systemadministrators.
What to do next?
Are you interested to join? Please apply via our application form. We will give you a feedback within two weeks.
Your application should include:
- skill profile incl. role, skills in software development, project references, education, etc.
- specific experience in the Atlassian ecosystem, if already existing
- availability (when can you start?)
- expected salary
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply via our application form.
Communardo is a leader in enterprise collaboration, knowledge management, and social collaboration.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience