TCN is a System Integrator operating in Albania, Kosova and NATO bases in Europe countries.
TCN is working on projects in the Air Traffic Control, Airport, Defense and IT domains.
In this context TCN shall employ an experienced System Engineer able to perform independently and efficiently the given duties in an international environment.
- Available positions: 1
- System Engineer
- Nationality: Albanian
- Operational language: English
- Working Place: TCN/ Partially in NATO Bases in European NATO Countries
- Contract: Unlimited
The Systems Engineer operates mainly on IT and network connected solutions environment and is proficient in the application of standard systems engineering practices and techniques such as:
- Analyzing systems and defining, designing, developing, and implementing technical products and systems specific to client needs.
- Assisting in the specification of the IT/Telecom infrastructure, in particular hardware and hardware-related software (operating systems, virtualization software, drivers, etc.).
- Should be able to handle a diverse range of software/hardware products, solutions and concepts relevant to diverse industries:
- Defense and Security
- Transport etc
- Possess knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
- Functions in complex environments with minimal direction
- Solid individual performance while partnering with others
- Shares knowledge in area of expertise
- Analytical and able to adapt to IT/Telecom based applications in various industry areas
- Implementation of hardware/software integration for various IT/Telecom based systems
- Responsible for existing IT hardware and software systems and future developments
- Administration of computer-independent network environment (Linux /Windows server, virtual environments etc,)
- Participates in the upgrading of IT based systems and design of systems enhancements.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems
- Planning, designing, and implementing infrastructure projects in support of required systems
- Proactively monitor and support software, hardware, server and networking issues
- Strong travel ability for minimum two months period once a year or extended
- Able to work across cultures and in international civil/military environment
Minimum-Mandatory Competencies / Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science and/or Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar working environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services, including the related services (DNS, DHCP), advanced settings management, domain and forest configuration, security group nesting.
- Excellent knowledge on securing Microsoft networks and services.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge on MS File and Storage solutions, including file services, data backup, printing services.
- Knowledge of hardware equipment and tools for assessing performance are beneficial
Strong knowledge of English language in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines; Ability to integrate into multicultural environments
Preferred Competencies / Skills:
- Minimum three years of experience as Microsoft Server system administrator
- Expert knowledge and experience in MS PowerShell.
- Certificates in Microsoft Server or similar, and willingness to obtain higher level ones.
- International experience
- Expert in the hardware definition and integration of IT systems and network integrated solutions environment
- Work Experience in defense, NATO, military sites.
The interested candidates should apply sending an email to: email@example.com by August 30, 2021.
More information can be found at: https://www.tcn.al/2021/08/12/system-engineer/
Previous comply candidates have priority. The personal data of the applicants will be kept strictly confidential.
Follow us at TCN social media
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience