What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
EY Albania is looking for Strategy and Transactions Consultant to join our team in Tirana office.
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team operating mainly in Albania and Kosovo aims to assist clients,
both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction or valuation processes.
You will be working in a team environment with financial due diligence and valuation professionals on a variety of projects across a range of sectors.
You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden deal breakers and opportunities,
and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during and after the transaction.
Your key responsibilities
As a Strategy and Transaction team member, you will assist in:
- Performing financial due diligence procedures and analysis of operational results of businesses to be acquired or sold (the Target) by reviewing financial statements, accounting records, key agreements, management information, conducting interviews, etc.;
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information and comprehensive financial analysis;
- Identifying areas for purchase price adjustments and developing recommendations around the key financial and business issues;
- Financial modelling engagements for strategic planning, capital allocation, transaction support, investment appraisal, financial planning, and reporting purposes;
- Provide clients with modelling solutions, data analytics and analysis to address complex business problem;
- Assist in preparing various Client’s deliverables (reports, databooks and other transaction documents) both in Albanian and English languages.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance and/or Corporate Finance, Business administration, Accounting, and Economics;
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in Valuation or TD, preferably in “Big 4” or other consulting companies;
- Proficient use of Excel and other MS office applications;
- Good accounting knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to the details and confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights;
- English at advanced level. Proficiency in other languages is considered an advantage;
- A strong work initiative, high energy level, and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
What’s in it for you
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please submit your CV at email@example.com until 30 September 2021 with email subject “Application for SaT Consultant”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EY is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience