1. Overall description of the company
A place where change means opportunity for progress and innovation. A place where people with the ambition for peak performance can go beyond what is today and create what is tomorrow. Work and grow with ONE Telecommunications!
2. Purpose of the Position
Help people learn about, shop for, and get the most out of our products and services. You work directly with costumers and state-of-the-art products to meet sales objectives and handle administrative aspects of each sale, including cash transactions.
3. Key responsibilities
- You will be the first and the final stop in a customer’s shopping experience so your job is incredibly important and really sets the tone for a customer wanting to return.
- Identify customers’ needs, offer the most appropriate solutions to them and overcome objections.
- Educate customers on products and services, focusing on their unique selling points.
- Meet and exceed established sales targets.
- Maximize sales profitability by focusing on Key business initiatives, promotions and offers.
- Comply with company’s policies, procedures and guidelines not only towards customers but also in back office operations ( documents, applications etc).
- Assist with in store merchandising and cleaning.
- Ensure that you’ve charged customers appropriately and dispense the correct change. Assist them with billing requests.
- Other duties as requested by the supervisor.
4. Job requirements
Education: University degree.
Experience: 1-2 years’ work experience in retail or customer care environment
Competencies/ soft skills: Superior Customer Service accompanied with strong communication skills and consultative selling. Must be results and customer oriented with team spirit and high degree of integrity. Operating in personal computer and handsets. . Familiarity with telephony and wireless technology preferred. English knowledge.
The interested candidates are invited to apply for the vacant position in the prescribed format as given on the link jobs.one.al Deadline: 15th of July.