Specialist/Senior Specialist – Strategy & BPM Department
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Study how the business runs and work on process improvement projects
- Gathering data and prepare reports as per superior requirement and instructions related to specific business processes
- Participate in Diagnosing or receive information/requests from management or process owner/units within the Bank on process “pain-points” or new processes within the Bank
- Participate in current processes/new processes design review aiming process effectiveness, quality and simplification
- Participate in process improvement initiatives/requests working with cross functional teams to coordinate the streamline business processes; identify risks and issues
- Participate in drafting the to-be process maps taking in consideration business/law requirements including PPDD judgement ensuring that business process improvement outcomes are in harmony with the Bank’s strategic goals
- If necessary participate in business process improvement implementation process coordinating the related units within the Bank.
- Market research on technological solutions, and exploring the possibilities of implementing them in the bank’s banking systems based on superiors’ requests.
- Prepare ad-hoc presentations for management on different data and analysis, for new and/or ongoing projects related to process/product improvements
- Serve as a communication bridge between different departments and IT departments by translating their business needs on development requirements
- Availability to assist on performing ad-hoc tests on the developed systems/solutions, and give feedback on how they work and areas needed for improvement for better UX.
- Support Branches/departments on different issues faced after implementation of new processes/products related to ongoing projects the department is responsible, giving solution in real time or addressing the issues properly to other units (mainly IT departments)
- assumes other responsibilities & routine or special duties associated with the functions of Process & Product Development Department as demanded by Superior
- Bachelor’s or Master (preferred) Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics Informatic, Economics.
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong knowledge of Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen on working both in a team and independently, and under time pressure, in fast-paced environment to deliver pragmatic, high-quality results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results;
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures.
- Ability to prioritize work while managing urgent requests
- Passionate about improvement, continuously focused on developing your skills
- High levels of integrity and honesty;
What is expected by the candidate if hired:
- In the first 2 months, the hired candidate will be familiar with department profile and ongoing projects of the department. Also, he/she should be familiar with the Bank Internal procedures and processes
- In the next 3 months the hired candidate will participate in different tasks part of any project guided by more experienced colleagues
- After 6 months the hired candidate should be able to perform independently tasks assigned to him/her as per his/her level of expertise
Just graduated candidates are welcome to apply! Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search# or in our website www.bkt.com.al until 27.09.2022.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience