Kesson Group Albania sh.p.k. is a software development company based in Tirana that caters exclusively to Canadian companies Teach Away Inc., Klassroom and Skooli Online Tutoring.
Job Position: Skooli Program Coordinator (Recruitment & Customer Care – US Hours)
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Working Hours: 15:00 – 23:00
Working Conditions: Hybrid – 2 Work From Home Days / 3 Office Days
Employment Type: 1-year contract
Skooli, a fast-growing leader in the K-12 online tutoring space, is looking for an energetic, results-oriented Program Coordinator to join our growing team.
If you are a motivated, high-energy team player with recruitment experience, particularly in the education space, keep reading. This could be the job for you!
A Program Coordinator works as part of a dynamic operations team in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Skooli Operations Manager, Program Coordinators are responsible for all aspects of tutor recruitment, onboarding and quality control, and are a source of support and information for both tutors and students interested in using the Skooli online tutoring platform.
A sense of urgency and ability to multitask are essential to this role, as well as the ability to maintain positive and professional communication with tutors, tutor candidates, and students on a daily basis. This is a one year contract position and the chosen applicant must be available to work on eastern standard time (EST).
What you’ll be doing:
● Screen job applications of teachers applying for online tutoring opportunities
● Review session statistics to ensure tutor onboarding is aligned with platform needs
● Conduct pre screen video interviews with assessment of micro-teaching demonstration to ensure quality candidates are onboarded for relevant tutoring programs
● Review and verify candidate documents, including teaching license, education certificates, and police check prior to onboarding
● Ensure tutor candidates are fully informed on the features of the online tutoring platform and address any questions they may have
● Critically review tutor sessions and follow steps for remediation where necessary
● Provide timely and efficient support for all platform users, including tutors and students
● Assist with student onboarding and account creation for new and existing Skooli B2B clients
● Communicate in a professional, honest and friendly manner with tutors and students
● When needed, source candidates from internal and external databases for more specialized roles
● Collaborate with the Operations Team on new and ongoing projects
● Administrative duties as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor degree is required, preferably in education and/or English Language
● Great communicator in English with both outstanding verbal and written skills
● Confident computer-user
● Experience in fast-paced working environments
● Ability to multitask, efficient, energetic and self-motivated
● Team player and a quick learner
● 1+ years of experience in online customer support, recruitment and/or education will be considered an asset
● Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Floater Days
● Hybrid Work – 2 Work From Home Days / 3 Office Days
● Access to Personal Development Fund after probation
● Access to Health & Wellness Fund after probation
How to apply:
● Send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com
● Apply through BambooHR on the following link: https://teachaway.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=102
Only candidates fulfilling due requirements will be contacted by phone.
Address: Kesson Group Albania
Rruga e Elbasanit
(prane Liceut Artistik “Jordan Misja”)
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience