E2 Partners Group Albania, on behalf of its client is looking for motivated candidates to join an amazing team in the position of Senior Sales B2B.
- Manages and improves relations with travel agencies, tour operators and corporate customers.
- In conjunction with the Manager of Marketing & Sales – implement a client visit plan and maximize face to face client sales time by arranging and facilitating support resources in an effective manner to drive client retention, renewal and account extension.
- Use of system to maintain and report client/prospect data and to continuously evaluate progress within the client group against pipeline, revenue and profit targets, client plans, and take action under the supervision of the Manager of Marketing & Sales.
- Managing renewal of existing accounts and cross sell/up sell the range of services /products available.
- Work with account management & finance team for all administrative and financial activities involving clients including timely receipt of territory’s accounts receivables, renewals, contact review and pricing.
- Maintain all client information which may be encountered either directly or indirectly while in the performance of the job in strict confidence and in accordance with confidentiality regulations of the Company.
- Able to visit travel agencies, tour operators regularly and attend events (in and out of Tirana)
- Finds new markets and does customer research.
- Create long-term, trusting relationships with travel agencies.
- Develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Prepare reports on travel agencies status/performance.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to travel agency/ business needs and objectives.
We look forward to receive your application: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Senior Sales B2B”
Your application must contain an updated CV and a letter of motivation for the relevant position.
You will be contacted by the E2 Partners Group team if you are selected to continue with the interview process.
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes,
based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008
- Rruga/Zona Tirane