(Selenium, API, Microservices, Java, Cloud)ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilising exploratory testing to identify defects early in the SDLC
- Developing new ways of testing to improve product quality and reliability
- Creating and maintaining fully automated tests, and contributing to our test infrastructure
- Helping to diagnose, reproduce and fix issues found by internal users and customers
WHO YOU ARE
You are a true team player with solid experience of improving the quality of consumer focused applications in an agile, fast-paced environment. You are hungry for delivering a delightful user experience, shipping high quality software every day on a CI/CD environment, and are keen on making progress individually as well as on improving team, product and business performance.
You enjoy solving difficult problems to find and fix bugs, creating more reliable and higher quality software.You like to automate workflows for a CI environment and for quicker development and testing. You know how to analyse problems with software and you love to learn new skills and use the latest tools.
- Strong experience developing automated tests for web applications and APIs
- Experience with Selenium and other test automation frameworks
- Ruthless attention to detail, quality and consistency, combined with ability to work to tight timescales in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Proficient in Java
- Familiarity with virtualisation software and containers (Docker).
You have earned a good degree at a top university and have gained 5+ years of work experience in high-performance environments. Moreover, you have a proven track record of personal and academic achievements, and can demonstrate an ongoing interest in technology and development.