Job role of .Net software developer (S): To write clean, scalable code using .NET stack
1) Business oriented and decision maker for technology,
2) Ability to work with limited guidance,
3) Job activities are concentrated on software architecture and product solution,
4) Influence may extend to related teams and in the course of different projects,
5) Designs, develops, tests, and deploys software,
6) Knows how to divide so they can work in parallel with other SDEs and reassemble into a cohesive deliverable,
7) Working process is in tactical and strategical,
8) Can manage multiple projects,
9) Mitigates long-term risks. Finds a path forward in difficult situations,
10) Offering mentorship for other associates,
11) Solves complex software problems by removing bottlenecks,
12) Analysing short-term vs. long-term technical decisions,
13) Strong impacts on software architecture, dependencies, performance and business value.
14) Strong knowledge and ability to provide deep expertise regarding (code) design patterns.
a) Standard Products: SharePoint, Azure, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Analysis Services, Web Assembler, ProjectServer,
b) Languages: C#, ADO.NET, Visual Basic.NET.
c) .Net Platform: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008./../2017, Microsoft Message Queuing Service, COM, DCOM, COM+ Services, Enterprise Library, Software Factory, LINQ, Hibernate, Log4Net, NLog.,
e) .Net Core Development: ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET WEB API Core, Entity Framework, Dependency Injections.
f) Databases: SQL Server 2005-2016 (Standalone, Clustered, Mirroring, Log Shipping and Highly Available, AlwaysOn),
g) Application Servers: IIS – Standalone and Load Balanced and/or Highly Available,
h) Versioning: Team Foundation Server, GIT,
i) Testing: NUnit,
j) Cloud products: Microsoft Azure / Amazaon Cloud / Google Cloud.
Years of experience: 5-6
Applications must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org not latter than 30.09.2021
Don’t wait for the Opportunity get up and choose 3i 😊
- Rruga/Zona Rruga e Elbasanit, prane Ambasades Amerikane
- Tel/Mob 694016190
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience, Senior