Company Information: RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL is owned and operated by an independent franchisee agreement with Radisson Group, and it is located close to the Lake Park of Tirana.
It has 49 rooms and suites as well as other facilities such as a ballroom for up to 250 guests, a restaurant, lobby and rooftop bar a spa with an indoor pool, sauna, and Turkish bath as well as a fitness area.
Company Name: RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL
Job Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
Location Tirana: Rruga “Hamdi Garunja”, Liqeni i Thate, Tirane, Shqiperi
The RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL, is hiring a Manager of Sales & Marketing to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Sales/Marketing teams’ operations and strategies.
To oversee and manage sales staff and reservation to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved.
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Maintain and promote a team work environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers.
- Ensure best client service is being made available through communication amongst the team, cross training within the department and appropriate office coverage.
- Works with sales staff to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
- Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market.
- Set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and co-workers, timely response to clients and co-workers needs and observance of sales office standard.
- Ensure hotel meets or exceeds budgeted goals.
- Follow and track company cross-sell procedures.
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
- Creating a focus on attracting new business.
- Attending and contributing to the monthly sales strategy meeting
- Updating and owning the sales strategy & sales plan with the General Manager.
- Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
- Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Develop and send informative press releases to targeted lists highlighting all activities and promotions.
- Maintain and expand corporate incentive program via direct mail, personal visits etc.
- Responsible for the training of sales managers and staff.
- Follow and promote hotel standards with guests, co-workers.
- Evaluates and drives the hotel’s participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centres, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports
- Oversee the management, learning, and career development of the sales team
- Directly coordinate cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability
- High degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- 3 to 6 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Proficiency with computer and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Do you have the professional skills and passion for hotels? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the job title you are applying for on the email subject; Deadline of this application is October 20, 2021.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience