Who would you be working for?
NTH Media ShPK is a part of NTH Group, the leading European Application and Infrastructure Service Provider with headquarters in Switzerland. We employ over 200 professionals from various business areas who work on projects for top brands and corporations, situated in local offices all around Europe.
What are we looking for?
Are you a driven, motivated and ambitious individual looking to join a professional sales team? Nice to meet you!
Main responsibilities include:
- acquisition of new partners and sales channels
- building and promoting a strong, long-lasting customer relationships, while understanding their needs
- attending meetings with prospective clients
- participation in defining main goals of the sector and proposing solutions for achieving them
- working with internal departments such as Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- implementing of brand strategies on the market
- applying global marketing trends on the local market
- observing of local market trends and detection of potential business risk
- preparation commercial documentation
What we expect from you:
- minimum 1 year of experience in direct sales
- confidence in your competences
- outgoing attitude and engaging personality
- initiative in tackling challenges head-on
- dedication, determination and drive for success
- born communicator with a passion for international networking and persuasive presenting style
- fluency in spoken and written English
Who would we like to hire?
Are you often told that you are a natural salesperson, and you are just behaving naturally? Our ideal person have to be 100% interested and dedicated to his work! We want to hire a colleague who is self-confident, responsible and reliable, who wants to grow and develop their skills on our team and can handle multiple tasks on time to fulfill company goals.
Why would you want to work for us?
In NTH, we believe employee compensation is more than your salary. In addition to a competitive paycheck, we reward successful performance with a bonus plan, career advancement opportunities and the chance to travel for work. There is also flexibility about working schedule and possiblity of working remotely occasionally.
How to apply?
Demonstrate your potential as a Sales Manager and join us as we continue pushing the limits of mobile industry. Submit your application in English to email@example.com until May 14.